Friday, June 22, 2007

Mile-wide UFO' spotted by British airline pilot


One of the largest UFOs ever seen has been observed by the crew and passengers of an airliner over the Channel Islands.

An official air-miss report on the incident several weeks ago appears in Pilot magazine.

"Certain parts of the report have not been published. I cannot say why," said a senior CAA source.

Earlier this year, however, the MOD declared its intentions to open its UFO files to the public.


Source: http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news

3 comments:

Special K said...

You know, one of our cows – "Dot" we called her – disappeared last winter. Funny thing it was. I saw this bright light above in the sky and it descended like an airplane about to crash nose first. Threw me clear to the ground. Next thing you know, Dot's gone...nothing but a tuft of hide there by the bale feeder. To this day I just know in my heart it was one of them UFOs!!!!

me said...

Was there crop circles there as well?

Special K said...

How'd you hear 'bout our crop circles. FBI told me to keep that quiet.